The Interview Blog
The blog that features candid interviews with gifted and remarkable people from all walks. Don't expect the usual questions, or the usual answers.
Friday, September 13, 2013
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Reawakening The Interview Blog
As I am seeing an uptick in interviews of and by friends, I thought I might crank this site back up and widen it for use of said friends. To that end I have sent invitations to some of my favorite peeps who have or would be good subjects or objects of interviews.
I can hardly fathom a more delightful and informative job than that of an interviewer. Charlie Rose pops to mind. A good interviewer can get into the minds of the best minds of our generation.
Have at it!
Saturday, December 25, 2004
INTERVIEW: Iddybud of the Blogosphere
New York blogger, Iddybud, has some splainin' to do. She was one of those disinvited bloggers who were to cover the Democratic National Convention, but was yanked, along with a few others, just before the thing was to begin. In my opinion, the coverage suffered for their lackbrained decision of removal.
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Unasked Questions for George W. Bush
Copyright-free questions for journalists with intellectual curiosity.
1. What is God?
2. Do you feel more manly after having caused the deaths of actual human beings?
3. How many do you estimate have died because of your choices?
4. What is your opinion of Kenneth Lay?
5. Where does "Truth" rank in your order of priorities?
6. Will you, now, tell Republicans to seek and speak the truth at all costs?
7. If your daughter was raped by Willie Horton, would you insist that she marry a homosexual?
8. What do you think of trick questions?
9. Does omnipresence abnegate attribute, or is it the other way around?
10. Why does everyone think you suck?
11. Are you embarrassed that all your bombing and shock and awe has greatly increased global warming, and that millions of species will become extinct because of your infantile need to prove you are a big man?
12. Could you have survived Andover, Yale or Harvard B-School if your daddy was just an ordinary schmoe?
13. What would you have thought, felt, and said, if the Supreme Court had handed it to Gore?
14. Prior to 9/11, what was your opinion of New York? California?
15. Did you ever feel glad that California was going through blackouts while Enron was raking it in?
Thursday, April 01, 2004
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Syracuse.com: Syracuse politics
Check out this excellent interview from Syracuse.com blogger, Jude Nagurney Camwell.